College Work Crew (*Non-Paid Position; weekly stipend given)
College Work Crew Requirements:
- You must be 18 years old by June 1, 2018.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (You are responsible for travel to Atlanta for training, and to and from beach retreat locations).
- Must have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and be active in a local church or ministry.
- Must be willing to fundraise a minimum of $2000 to help assist in the cost of housing and food for the summer.
- Must be available from May 20 – July 29 for pre-retreat training and all summer retreats.
- Must obtain 3 references from non-family members.
College Work Crew Job Description: The Work Crew works hard behind the scenes setting up, and tearing down each retreat environment. This group does everything from setting up tables under the tent during move-in to setting up beach chairs for retreat families in the afternoons and everything in between. This crew works hard to ensure that all families experience a restful week.
- Need to be able to lift around 20 lbs.
- Have a heart to work hard (and sweat A LOT) to get the job done.
- Be aware that you will be working in the hot Florida summer sun.
Notification: All Summer Staff will be notified of acceptance by February 1st.
Contact: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Ready to apply? Please read the LFR “College Guidelines” below. Once you are on the application page, create an account and select “2018 College Work Crew (Summer Staff).”