High School Program (*Non-Paid Position; weekly stipend given)
High School Program Requirements:
- You must be 17 years old by June 1, 2018. (Rising High School Senior)
- Must have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and be active in a local church or ministry.
- Must be willing to fundraise a minimum of $750 to help assist in the cost of housing and food for the summer.
- Must provide a reference name for us to contact.
The summer high school program exists for rising high school seniors as an exciting leadership development program. Rising high school seniors will have the opportunity to serve the mission of Lighthouse Family Retreat, while gaining summer staff experience. This program will be valuable for students as they learn, grow, and find their passions. We are excited to offer this program to 8 high school students: 4 in June (the last 3 weeks of June) and 4 in July (the last 3 weeks of July).
- Deeper Faith
- Teamwork Skills
- Servant leadership
- The cost will be a minimum of $750 per student – either given or fundraised.
- Need to be able to lift at least 20 pounds.
- Have a heart to work hard (and sweat A LOT) to get the job done.
- Be aware that you will be working in the hot Florida summer sun.
- Have a teachable heart, and be willing to have a lot of fun!
Notification: All Summer Staff will be notified of acceptance by February 1st.
Contact: E-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Ready to apply? Please read the LFR “High School Guidelines” below. Once you are on the application page, create an account and select “2018 High School (Summer Staff).”