High School Program
This summer program exists for rising high school seniors as an exciting leadership development program. Rising high school seniors and rising college freshmen will have the opportunity to serve the mission of Lighthouse Family Retreat, while gaining summer staff experience. This program will be valuable for students as they learn, grow and find their passions. We are excited to offer this program to 8 high school students and high school graduates: 4 in the month of June and 4 in the month of July.
- Deeper faith
- Teamwork skills
- Servant leadership
- The cost will be $750 per student – either given or fundraised.
- Need to be able to lift at least 20 pounds.
- Have a heart to work hard (and sweat A LOT) to get the job done.
- Be aware that you will be working in the hot Florida summer sun.
- Have a teachable heart, and be willing to have a lot of fun!
Requirement: Applicants for this role should be part of the 2017 or 2018 high school graduation class.
For questions or more information contact email@example.com.